Wednesday 12 March 2014

Music @ Tampines

Tampines had its annual Free  Music Fiesta over this weekend.Unlike last year, there were many art and  crafts booths for  kids to enjoy and  I could see many residents joined in to enjoy free melodious music.It was too crowded that we couldn't get place to sit. I saw many residents enjoying music in their picnic mats.Arshi was busy taking part in various art booths  and  I enjoyed  listening to the music.


bookmark making booth where kids learnt to try their hands on how   to make  simple bookmarks.

Believe me, Arshi cut this all by herself...

Cardboard art.I am going to try a  few for  my golu.





Art does inspire people .Arshi made (OK, OK I made this) a card for her friend that night after  being inspired .Arshi did help me  with this.She had  taken papers, cello tape,covers  for me.Card was made by Arshi.


with the flower made in the  booth and  the  flowers made by me using plastic  covers.

I used colored plastic covers to make this.I had  tried it before and  this time it has   come out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment