Tuesday 25 March 2014

Finger painting

I take Arshi out to do some arts and craft workshop too often-be it painting,doing crafts and  felt, I can share it with you guys so that you too can get inspired to go crafty with your kids and if  you wanna try yourself, why not, try them....All these art works are very easy to do.I will try to post a  few in the days  to come and  will continue  it as  we come across any nice craft work done by us.I am going to show  a  finger painting which Arshi did this March Holidays in TRL. Get inspired by it to create your own art piece too.All you need  are some colorful paints, your finger getting colourful and lots of  imagination.

Materials needed-some colours and   a sponge as   shown in the picture. and  a  few brushes to finally define the lines in your  painting

The  original art piece by the instructor -an inspiration for kids to apply in their own art work.

Arshi's art work

Arshi didn't do it as  a professional , but I am pretty satisfied with her wide usage of  colours and  I love the way she drew trees,one with maroon leaves too.Look at how dots can be transformed into birds,chicken, and many more.....

Need more inspirations:

I found this recently while surfing.Thought would share it with you all:
Photo: Finger print art for the bored at home or to entertain kids.

taken from JED Packs:here

No comments:

Post a Comment