Monday 4 March 2013

Chingay 2013

I am back blogging after a  long time.I have been updating on my fb for quite long.This was our first Chingay and infact this years theme was fire in snow.What a  great contrast.I accompanied Arshi(as usual) and my hubby.It was held at Pit building.Very near to Singapore Flyer.We were in the yellow sector.It is definitively worth every min to be in the parade from the start to the end.We were there as  early as  6.00 pm and you could witness the joy only if  you were there.This is Asia's largest and grandest street parade with over 10,000 participants. Wow. Couldn't believe at the beginning.But when I saw the parade spread across the whole street, I couldn't stop believing my eyes.There were many performances from all the races and each were magnificant. We loved watching the fire dance.It was such a beauty.the finale where there was snow and fireworks was the highlight of everything.Chingay, we would be coming next year too.This year they had Chingay @ heartland too for 3 weekends.If you had missed out all the fun , fret not, you still have Chingay parade at Central this Sunday from 5.30-9.15 pm starting at Revenue House.There is fireworks too. Some pictures for you to enjoy.












Zumba dancers in action

Myself enjoying the snow.Arshi snapped this for me.Isn't it  lovely....

The finale-Fire in snow.Wow

Goodies inside the Goody Bag.I am going to keep it as  my sovenier.



No comments:

Post a Comment