Wednesday 6 March 2013

Arshi set alarm on my cell.....

Wondering why 6+ yr Arshi set up alarm in my cell.Well it is funny story,I need  to share.Usually , I make her to have an afternoon nap.Before sleeping my little beauty/beast? You guess what she did?She took my cell and set alarm all on her own.She has seen me do this before.I was thrilled.Joy knew no bounds.I was thinking , my little girl had grown and she is setting alarm to wake up early and study.Usually, I scold her for taking long afternoon naps.The alaram rang and saw Arshi sleeping peacefully.I didn't want the little girl to wake up and as a loving and caring (that's what I was thinking I was), I stopped and alarm and was continuing with my routine.A few minutes later,she woke up and asked me if the alarm had rung.I replied  yeh. She was terribly upset.She began to cry and got angry.I was clueless of her behavior.She immediately ran to the living room and was gazing at the wall clock.Now I knew, why she set the alarm and why she wanted to wake up on time.I switched on TV.Her favourite Tv show Dora and Matyoyo were airing at that time .She didn't want to miss them.Hoho.I had to pacify her and tell he that she would have not missed her show by more than 5 min.She was by now glued to her TV set .Hope one day, she will set alarm for studying too(hoping it comes soon)  .These small small things do make our lives interesting.I shared this with her dad when he was back from office,he was all in smile of his girls's smart act.Nowadays kids are creative especially  when they want things to be done they like.

No comments:

Post a Comment