Friday 9 November 2018

India trip 2018

Thia June  we went to India  for  just 2  weeks  as  Arshi has  PSLE this  year and  they had holiday booster classes.I was initially against the idea of  going to India but my hubby and  mil wanted  to make  up this  trip as CK's  hair were already long enough and we had  to do mottai to our kuladeivam.2 more mottai  were  pending an d so we made  a quick trip.Usually I go before my hubby arrives to India.This time  ,I went and came  back along with him.The  trip  as  usual was very hectic.
We went on June  7, 2018  a  Thursday night to India  and  we landed there during midnight.I went to my brother's house the next day  for lunch  after completing my personal  stuff like  doing eye test  for  myself  and  Arshi .Seeing your  bro's  kids is  always  a joy and I  should  admit that I have bonus  fun as  my bro  has  twin girls.They are soooo adorable.
Next morning we  started  to Mailam Murugan temple  in the morning  for  CK's  mottai.My mil came there directly  from  Cuddalore.
After his  mottai  and  Swami  darisanam, we headed  to Cuddalore an d enroute  went to Panchavati,a  Panchamuga Anjaneyar temple  near to Pondicherry.
Sunday we went to Hayagrivar koil in Tiruvandipuram.It is  known for  studies a nd  students  flock the temple.Whenever we go to Cuddalore, we try to  visit this temple.In the  evening we  went to padaleeswarar koil and  Anjanaeyar koil.
Next day, Monday, we went to Ezhumodu Pachavazhiamman koil and  Varakaalpattu Ayyanar koil.
Tuesday I almost forgot  what we did.
Wednesday , we went to Siruvaachur Sri Madurakaaliamman koil.From there ,I went to Trichy to see my amma,appa whereas my hubby and  mil returned  back to Cuddalore.Wednesaday evening and  Thursday was well spent in  my parents house.I also saw both my maternal and  paternal paatis.My maternal grandpa  had  expired only this  February.I really miss him.It is  pathetic  to see my paternal patti, Janaki patti who is  bedridden.She  was  very active in her younger days.My maternal patti is  also very weak that  I can see her bones.My appa had  hip fracture and  underwent hip fracture surgery this  Feb.He  is  slowly recovering from that.He isn't moving outside house and  moves  around the house with the  help  of  walker and  walking stick.He  fell off losing balance  in-between too  few times  after the  surgery.I have  always  reminded  him to walk carefully.He  was  having knee pain before too and now  he  is  recommended  to have  knee replacement surgery by his  dr.It is  really patetic  to  see my appa move  around  the house  with great difficulty as  I have  hardly seen my appa stay in  house.He  always  loves  to   go  out .But we have  to  accept that our parents are aging and  the  best we can do is  give positive words of  encouragement to them.Thursday evening I went to see my chittapa  and  my  cousin Priya.She was pregnant then and  We had  a  quick visit to see them.They stay in Andar Street.Later we went t Tayumaanavar koil and  Uchhipillayar koil (Rockfort)and got the blessing of  Tayumaanavar.I had  prayed to  bring CK there.He  makes  delivery easy for pregnant adies.It was a  time   for  me  thank the God.Arshi love d climbing up mlaikottai.My mom came  with us  till the top though she  was  too tired.
Next day, Friday, we started  early morning from Srirangam  to Thirukarugaavor  through taxi.My hubby and  mil came  there directly  from Cuddalore.We had  good dharshan of  Mulaivananaathar and  Garbarakshambigai ambal.I had  prayed to ambal to bring CK there and put him in Thangatotill if  I deliver normally.I prayed this  when I was in  labour ward and  was  afraid  I will have to go through Csection.I wanted to  come  back  to  Singapore as  soon as possible  as  I had left Arshi alone  there  with my hubby.I had  fears that if  I had  to   go  through Csection, then  I  would   not be able  to  return back easily.But luckily by Ambal's  blessing I had  normal delivery and  this year went to Tirukaruggavor too to offer my prayers and  thank her.She  is  always with me  as  my amma be  it protecting Arshi or  CK  during my pregnancy stage.I had  some  complications for both my pregnancy, but both were born naturally.
Later we went to Vaiteswaran koil .In between we  went to  say hi to my hubby's  aunt/attai too who was  staying along the  route  we were traZ.

Saturday we left to Chennai from Cuddalore.
Sunday 17 th June was my birthday.Arshi bought few dresses for  herself in  a nearby shop where mil had  bought her dress.As it wasn't fitting Arshi we went to exchange as per Arshi's  size  and taste.  Evening we went to Nanganallur  Anjaneyar koil and  Ayyapan koi as  well as  Guruvaayur appan koil.
Tuesday we went to TNagar to have some  shopping for kids.
Wednesday I went out to local market to buy few stuff whereas hubby and  Arshi went back to Tnagar to buy few more stuffs.Evening my bro came  to see me.
Thursday morning we started  from house to airport and  came  back to Singapore.



No comments:

Post a Comment