Saturday 10 November 2018

Deepavali 2018

This year Deepavali was very special as Arshi's exam were over long back even before Navrathri and we were in a relaxed mood.Usually ,Deepavali always falls during exam time or just when the exams are just finished. This year I knew making snacks is going to be difficult as CK is very naughtier than before. So ,I started making snacks more than a week before .I made simple snacks that can be done easily and that are not time consuming.I would do Deepavali sweets and savouries after Arshi has returned from her school so that I know that she will take care of CK if he is cranky and I can concentrate on making snacks. Thus year Deepavali fell on Nov 6 and I started preparation from Oct 28 itself and from then I was making a snack every single day till Nov 5.Nov 2 we went to little India to further soak on festive mood and buy sparklers and Arshi's favorite Ladoos and jangri and also be dazzled by the decorations in Deepavali village and enjoy the Deepavali lights spread across Little India.
Some pictures from our diwali.

































No comments:

Post a Comment