Saturday 23 May 2015

P3 So far

Times flies.Arshi got her SA1 marks few days back.

Didn't realise 2 terms flew off in no time.Arshi went to a new class.A new teacher,new friends and more competitive and challenging environment.Mr Shahdon, Arshi's form teacher is a very kind and supportive teacher just like Mrs Wong.Kids are lucky to have him as their FT.

My little girl is growing up.I could sense she had changed a lot in attitude.I could sense there was some stress for her.She talks back often and nowadays its  just difficult to make her study regularly for fixed times.'SO WHAT' is a phrase too often used by her.She has started to hate advices too.She was falling sick often and had to skip classes too.

As I know her SA1 results(only written paper marks) ,
I could see she has dropped on her average.From A* in P1&2 she is getting 2 As.She doesn't seem to feel losing marks.Though considered good,I feel I need to motivate her more and get consistent results.Praying hard the next sem is managable for her.I can sense that there is great leap in her school academic study life.There is a new subject SCIENCE.Most of the questions are not direct and one needs to understand the concepts well to score well.

Poor girl gets less reading time for her story time.I think I should come up with some time table that gives space for her studies,reading story books and some outdoor fun too.ARSHI loves reading fiction books but hardly reads any non-fiction stuff.I think I should motivate her to read good magazines and good book reads too.And should definetely encourage her to write more on a regular basis to get good writing skills and develop her language.I also hope she enjoys reading Tamil books and starts to write too.So far ,I am reading Tamil story books for her.

I should also be more patient in the days to come be more friendly with her.I get tensed too often and raise my voice at her.Pity the little girl sometimes.

GOD give both of us the courage to face her studies and life with much confidence and she loves what she learns in her school.

No comments:

Post a Comment