Sunday 6 July 2014

Silent from blogging?????Where was I for the last 2 months??????

I had  taken a  small break from blogging  as  I was  too busy with Arshi and  her school mid  year exams and as  soon as  her  exams  were over, we  went for a  month long trip to visit India.I was  also on a  cleaning spree.We were almost spring cleaning my house.A tiring one  month of  May, but still a  worth ful May, as I find  my house more organised and  neat  than before after throwing away most of the clutters that had  accumulated my house for all these 7 years.It  was  tough to throw  away  many things, but then ......

I am blogging  about my trip to India and  you should be  able  to hear them soon .The trip had  some unexpected twists from my normal trips.And this time around,you can see some of  my family members too in that blog  post.Eager to meet them?Just wait  for a few days .......OK ?????????

No comments:

Post a Comment