Thursday 25 April 2013

Goldilocks and the Three Bears in DBS Arts Centre

Actually this is a long due post.Recently I took Arshi for a play.OK.I took her on April 7.It was a Sunday.It's also her favorite play-SRT'sGoldilocks and The Three Bears.The play was at Merbau Road's DBS Arts Center. It was our first visit to the place.I loved the place.I have seen some plays before.But this one was quite unique.The set was really realistic.I could see  moving props.The set being transformed from a forest to the bear's house in a just a  few minutes.The three beds of the bears sliding in .....everything was amazing.We loved the casts.They were so natural.Till the end of the musical, we were transformed into the play.The message at the end of the play was very much appreciated  .As photographs were not allowed,we couldn't take any pictures during the show.That was a plus point too as we got  to see the play and there were no distractions. Otherwise, I would have gone mad taking a few dozens without really enjoying the show. Arshi loved the characters and the songs that came in the show.It was a fun filled morning for my little girl.Though meant for kids,I would say, I too enjoyed it to the greatest.I loved the architecture of the place as it took me to a different era.Some pictures I took of the place.

Can you spot Arshi?

The entrance







Loved the vintage sign board.

In her seat all set for the play.




and finally of the great  set.The play still lingers in my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment