Monday 29 August 2016

Arshi's 10 th birthday

Time flies so fast.Arshi is 10!ARSHI wanted a party and that too kids party from the beginning of this year.I mean before my going to India for delivery.So was mentally prepared for coming back before AUG 16 to SG for my lil girl.This also marks her first bday with CK.
We cut a small cake on her actual bday.My dear friend Lakshmi who is like a big sis to me gave a beautiful icing cake for arshi.She wore a golden dress gifted by my friend NIVEDITHA.








            That weekend we had a small kids party.She  invited her school friends and we had a small party.She gave invite cards to her friends beforehand.It was from 6 pm on 20 th August.



As I had just come from INDIA with a 3 month infant,A simple menu was set.

FOOD:
MIXTURE and biscuits
JUICE
FRENCH fries
BIRTHDAY CAKE
PIZZA from PIZZA HUT
CUT fruits
CANDIES













The kids played few games too like uno card games,word  sharade,musical chair and statue and enjoyed themselves a lot.


GIFTS for the bday gal


All kids got return gift too.We gave a lunchbox filled with candies.Arshi enjoyed a lot.Hope she had her wish come true.

OF all these years,I would say this year's party was easiest to organise as almost no cooking from my side.and it was also arshi's favourite one where all the guest were her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment