Monday 29 August 2016

Arrival of Charan Krish

HI all.Really long gap from blogging.I have a great news to share.There is a  new addition .Now we are family of 4.Our son CHARAN KRISH has welcomed this world on 5 th MAY 2016.MY  birth story in short.
I got confirmed only after first trimester.So were pretty shocked as well as surprised.Due to personal reasons had to go to India for delivery on April 9.I was 34 weeks preggy that time and also the latest I could fly as most airlines don't allow pregnant women to travel beyond 34 weeks.and Arshi was put in student care in her school after the school hours and my hubby would take care of her later.So yeah I missed her terribly till I was back with CK to.Singapore.I came back to Singapore this August 9.4 months exactly after I left my family .




Will blog a shorter post about my India stay,my ck's first few months pics and tips to new moms and also how to travel in flight with an infant later when I have time.Now finally I am mom of two lovely kids .
Have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment