Sunday 7 November 2021

Navrathri 2021

 This year we had navrathri  during September end and Arshi's exams were ongoing and covid restrictions were too there.Social gathering was limited to 2 people and so we had to be very careful .Cases very increasing too and I was keeping ck home because of this .He went for a day in between and was issued hrw as he teacher was affected by covid .This navrathri was very simple in terms of inviting friends. My golu is usually very simple with toys and miniature God figures i have .I don't have thisw traditional clay bommais .I have been keeping like this from 2008 .I always want to have a full fledged traditional golu We usually create steps or padi using carton boxes. This time hubby ordered fairy lights to go around the steps to give it a little festive look.Glad ck didn't mess around much and though he took few bommais and played kept it back throughout the 9 days .This time I made small chettair set using playdough set ck had received from his school for their children's day .It was fun making really small set with few baskets of fruits and vegetables. I also did some bead and stone rangoli / kolam with available stones inspired from kundan rangolis everyone displays these few years and maybe next India visit should buy proper set to display .


7



















Hubby's birthday 🎂  in between navrathri and my simple home baked cake 


























A few pictures 📸  from our golu 2021.


No comments:

Post a Comment