Saturday 19 November 2016

arshi P4 -excellence day

YOU all know arshi was here with my hubby alone for few months till i was away in india for delivery.I always felt guilty leaving Arshi here.But I didnt have other choices then.Arshi has made me really happy with her year end results.She dropped in SA1 AND compared to term 1 improved in term 2.To be frank ,I didnt sit much with her after coming with ck.only i bugged her to study regularly.i was terrified by t amt of backlog she had created for maths.but soon she.started finishng all t pending works.and improved in her studies.but still maths was her weaker subject.
A look at her report book .


Though she didnt get high marks in all subjects,there is sure an improvement in her scores.

I am happy to share that she got bilingual    award in her school's annual prize giving day which is held at year end.







May ARSHI reach greater heights in future.Future studies -P 5 and above is gonna be more stressful.Hope god gives her strength to shine brightly in all she does.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment