Tuesday 16 December 2014

Arsheitha's 8 th Birthday

Arshi celebrated her 8 th b'day on August 16, 2014.We usually celebrate it in a  simple way.but this time around, she wished to have a  b'day party with her close friends around  her .So we planned  for   a simple b'day party in my house invited our close friends.My mother in law  also came from India to join in her b'day celebrations.As there were more guests, we catered food from Ananda Bhavan.Along with my mother in law's help I also prepared some food  in my house like Coconut Barbi,curry rice,curd rice,vadai, fruit salad, juice for teh b'day party.Kids enjoyed throughout.I think Arshi will remember this b'day party for a long time to come.Some pictures from her b'day party.


with Jaslin

fun time

chit chatting

cake

cake cutting

party food



desserts

dinner time

with Manya and  family

posing with friends

Add caption

Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment